PPS Key Advantages
No External Shareholders
- PPS is a mutually operated company that only serves its policyholders.
- PPS members have board representation.
- Every Namibian dollar of value that PPS creates goes to benefit members now and in the future.
Unquestionable Financial Strength
- Financial strengths of PPS Namibia lies in its reserves, with over N$1. Billion in assets.
- Proven financial stability and seamless claims process.
- Focused on the long-term interest of current and future members.
- More than N$168.7 Million allocated to members in Namibia in 2017.
A Unique PPS Profit-Share Account
- Members share in the net operating income and investment returns of PPS Namibia.
- Claims and health status have no effect on profit sharing or the accumulated PPS Profit-Share Account.
- The tax-free full benefit is available to members at retirement from age 60 or prior death.
- Accumulated profits can be used as part of a retirement strategy.
True Global Cover
- Covers travel or emigration.
- There are no restrictions or loadings applied and there is no need to inform PPS of travel activities.