PPS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER
The PPS Critical Illness Cover is a stand-alone lump-sum benefit that pays out should you or your child suffer from a listed trauma, physical impairment or critical illness condition (for example cancer or the loss of a limb).
Suitable life stage
These benefits may be used to fund lifestyle changes, medical costs, special treatments, rehabilitation, assistive devices, property adaptations or to settle debt.
The PPS Critical Illness Cover offers a lump-sum benefit that pays out 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% (based on severity level) should you suffer from a listed trauma, physical impairment or critical illness condition.
The following optional benefits are available:
- CatchAll Benefit
- Adds a benefit category covering any severe condition not covered under the listed categories
- Core 100% Benefit
- The benefit will pay out 100% of the sum assured for all defined heart attacks, cardiac surgery and procedures, strokes or cancers.
- CI 100% Benefit
- The benefit will pay out 100% of the sum assured for all listed critical illnesses (excluding minimally invasive procedure to open blocked coronary arteries with stents or balloons paid at a 25% level)
- Pregnancy Complications Cover
- Adds 11 benefit categories that are related to pregnancy.